Thursday, February 4, 2021

#13: Light 'em Up, Poppy (Themeless Midi)

 

[PUZ]

One of those cute "dual seed" midis, in the vein of Chris Adams' "Taco Grande." It's funny, just yesterday I got an e-mail from an aspiring constructor who wasn't sure about what do about pop culture references in this puzzle, and I explained the whole deal about avoiding naticks and all that - only to turn around and post a puzzle which is a veritable clusterfuck of crossing propers. Oops.

Thanks to Mali for testing this. Everyone here is solving 7xwords' daily 7x7s, right? They're quite good. It's the Super Smash Bros of crossword blogs - EVERYONE IS HERE! And I mean everyone. Agard. Husic. Pasco. Stock. The Sid's Grids guy. Even me (in December, I think). Very cool. OK, enough promoting better blogs. Applet under the cut. Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment