Wednesday, December 9, 2020

#4: The Dude Abides

(illus. Kagan McLeod)

Let's start with the exciting news: earlier this week I made my print xword debut! Matthew Stock and I worked together on Monday's USA Today puzzle, "VR Headset." It's recommended for people who like my puzzles, but don't like their difficulty.

Speaking of which, I swear I set out to make an easy puzzle this week. Mission failed. Blame it on the proper names. It is, however, a pangram (and nearly a double pangram at that! stupid Vs), so it's not a total wash.

Many thanks to Claire Rimkus, Brooke Husic, Mali Handa, David Lazar, and Chris Adams for playtesting this bad boy. And speaking of Chris, have you seen his latest mini? It's very good. Especially that brilliant title. Then again, this here puzzle has an incredible title too, IMHO. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment